FreeStyle Optium NEO
Designed for the Insulin User, FreeStyle Optium Neo’s insulin support features and blood glucose trend indicators help you and your doctor take a more active approach towards your diabetes management and insulin therapy.
Virtual Product ManagerEnglishEspanol
- Log Book
Quick Start Guide
- After doing a glucose test, 'KET' appeared on the screen and then vanished?
- What is the meter's result range?
- How many readings can be saved?
- In my meter's memory, a reading is shown then blinks "Ctl". What does this mean?
- With my result, I see a red arrow blinking. What does this mean?
- How long does the control solution last?
- When the clocks go forward/back, how do I update the time in my meter?
If a blood glucose result is 13.3 mmol/L or higher, KET will blink three times on the screen. If you have been advised by your healthcare professional to test for ketones, now may be the time to do so. Always follow your Healthcare Professionals advice on when to test for ketones.
1.1 mmol/L - 27.8 mmol/L
Up to 1,000 events, including blood glucose, ketone and control solution results, insulin doses and other meter information can be saved in the meter's memory.
A reading in the meter's memory that flashes between a result and "Ctl" means this reading was recorded as a Control Solution Result.
If you have had two low results occurring in a five-day period and both are with the same three-hour time period. The meter will display a blinking red arrow to show a Low Trend.
When you open a control solution bottle for the first time, count forward 90 days and write this date on the control solution bottle. Throw away any remaining solution after this date.
Click here to find out more